This topic provides the Load Serving Entity (LSE) with basic information and tools required to participate in the PJM Markets.
Load Serving Entities/Electric Distribution Co.
Relevant to PJM Market Certification
- PJM Roles & Responsibilities
- LSE Qualifications & Responsibilities
- LSE Tools
- PJM Settlement Purpose & Functions
- Billing References
- PJM Scheduling, System Control, & Dispatch Service Charges
- Introduction into Market Settlements
There is no charge to PJM Members. Non-Members are charged a nominal fee. Please contact TrainingSupport@pjm.com
for more details.