System Restoration Part 1
The lesson provides a review of the overall restoration process. Topics of discussion include types and causes of blackouts, switching strategies during system restoration, determining which restoration method to use, and system assessment steps.
MOC Generation Dispatcher
- Types and Causes of Blackouts
- Determining System Status
- Determining Transmission Status
- PJM Forms Required During a System Restoration
- Methods of System Restoration
- Choosing a Restoration Method
NERC ILA #:
CEH/CEU eligible on completion of all course sessions.
There is no charge to PJM Members or Governmental Entities.
Non-members are charged a nominal fee.
Please contact Training Support
for more details.